Below are pictures of Charlotte Elizabeth Janet and Conrad James Stevenson taken between: 1st July 2014 and 310 Julye 2014. We are now on the countdown for moving to the UK.
Key events this month were:
- We packed up and camped in Middleton Towers. Prior to heading to the UK we had a week in Bali where we chilled, went mountain biking and went to a Batik making class.
- We had a week in Pimlico in Dolphin House, then moved to a dog friendly serviced apartment in Hampton Court backing onto Bushy Park to coincide with Brontë arrival on.
- We then had a long weekend with the Stevenson’s in Auchendinny, via Harrogate to see Susan’s parents. Rowan Stevenson secured us hockey tickets for the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. England vs The Black Sticks (New Zealand) and Trinidad & Tobago vs Malaysia.
- Next key date is Mon 4 Aug when Lottie has an appointment at Epsom School to be kitted out in her new school uniform. (Daddy please bring the Brinks Mat van!)
- We move into our new house into our rented house in Effingham on Tue 5 Aug
July 2014 – Photo Gallery
You can click on the thumbnail image to see a larger image with captions.