Below are pictures of Charlotte Elizabeth Janet and Conrad James Stevenson taken between: 1st January 2015 and 31 January 2015.
Key events this month were:
- After any great Barbados holiday there is the holiday blues and cold grey damp UK weather to get used to again.
- The good news is that the days are getting longer and lighter.
- We had an rat / mouse issue – who love the plastic and sound deadening in the Mini engine bay! Combated by chopped up Scotch Bonnet peppers and supplemented with a mouse trap and bait from the Rat catcher.
- Old year’s night / new year party at the Sutcliffe’s
- We unpacked our last few boxes and Peter did what he hopes is the final trip to the tip with cardboard boxes!
- We’ve been exploring the countryside around Effingham
- We had our first snow one afternoon which brought much joy to two children that have never seen snow.
- We caught up with Phil & Katie for a late Sunday lunch and walk near Shere
- We celebrated Burns night
- Peter got back his Indonesian painting. He bought it in a junk shop back in 1996. Its just been restored and reframed.
- Back now to the six day a week school run / routine and mountains of washing. When I build my house I want a utility room with a minimum of two washing machines!
January 2015 UK – Photo Gallery
You can click on the thumbnail image to see a larger image with captions.